- Davidson College, North Carolina. 1988-89
- California College of the Arts, Oakland, Ca. B.F.A. in Glass/Sculpture , 1995
- Parsons School of Design, Paris. Continuing studies. Fall 1999.
- 2015Ethereal Sky. Glass Mosaic installed at Hobby Airport International Terminal. Permanent Collection. 7’ x 36 ‘.
- 2014City Scenes, together with Film-maker Ford Gunter, video projection commissioned by the Houston Symphony for the perfomrance of Karim Al-Zand's City Scenes.
- 2013Water’s Edge (Mizugiwa) Catherine Couturier Gallery. (Photographic Exhibition)
- The Memory Stone, opera scenic design commissioned by HGOco, Houston.
- Illuminated Lily Pond, Hermann Park Houston. Temporary Site specific installation.
- 2012Canopy, Photographic mural for the exterior 2 Houston Center Building , downtown Houston, commissioned by Lauren Rottet Design Studio and CBRE. 13’ x 100’
- Houston Center for Photography Membership Exhibition, Anne Wilkes Tucker, MFAH, juror.
- NUIT Wade Wilson Gallery, Houston. (Photographic Exhibition)
- "Claudel," Ballet Scenic design for Dominic Walsh Dance Theater.
- Fact Fiction and Interpretation>. Glassell School of Art, Houston. Juried by Clint Willour, Curator, Galveston Arts Center. (Photographic Exhibition)
- 2011Assistance League of Houston Celebrates Texas Art, Heather Pesanti, curator Albright-Knox Museum of Art in Buffalo, New York, juror
- Professional Women Photographers' 35th Anniversary, Second Prize for the NATURE Category.
- Texas National 2011. The Cole Art Center, Nacadoches, TX. James Drake, juror.
- 2010Texas Positivism, Miami Florida
- Amazing Place, Houston. Commission of glass mosaic window for chapel.
- SKY. Wade Wilson Gallery, Houston.
- Texas National 2010. The Cole Art Center, Nacadoches, Tx. Judy Pfaff, juror.
- Assistance League of Houston Celebrates Texas Art. John Zarobell, SFMOMA, juror.
- 2009Still Installation for Houston Arts Alliance with a grant from the City of Houston. Space 125 Gallery, Houston.
- Texas National 2009. The Cole Art Center, Nacadoches, Texas. Mel Chin, Juror
- Assistance League of Houston Celebrates Texas Art.Shelley R. Langdale, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Juror.
- 2008Snow. Perspectives 161, Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, curated by Valerie Cassel-Oliver
- “Mozart Trilogy” Scenic Design for Dominic Walsh Dance Theatre.
- 2007YEAR07 London Art Fair with AR Contemporary, Milan.
- Ís, Barbara Davis Gallery, Houston Texas
- The Big Show Lawndale Art Center, Houston Texas
- 2006The Big Show Lawndale Art Center
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Installation of photographic wall
- 200519th and 20th Century Landscapes Meredith Long Gallery
- 2004Journeys, Meredith Long Gallery.
- Norwegian Landscapes, Nordic Heritage Museum, Seattle, WA
- 2002New Horizons. Meredith Long Gallery
- 2001The American Landscape Today. Meredith Long Gallery.
- in Kind – a solo exhibition at the Bubba Mavis Gallery, Seattle WA
- 1997-2005Meredith Long Gallery group winter exhibitions.
- 1995Many More, Solo installation, California College of Arts.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition, C.C.A.C.
- 2011Professional Women Photographers' 35th Anniversary, Second Prize NATURE Category
- 2009Brown Foundation Fellowship. Residency at the Dora Maar House, Menerbes, France.
- Houston Arts Alliance. Individual Artist Grant
- 2006The Big Show Lawndale Arts Center. Second Place. Curator Dominic Molon, Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago, Juror.
- 2012Speaker, TEDx Woodlands, TX
- 2009Artist Eye Lecture Series Menil Collection, Houston. Guest Speaker.
- Southwest Airlines, Houston.
- City of Houston, Houston Airport System
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
- AT&T Dallas, Texas.
- Tudor-Pickering, Houston
- “Houston imagery to meld with symphony concert”, Steven Brown, Houston Chronicle Oct 2014
- “Libbie Masterson: Water’s Edge(Mizugiwa)” Front Row Program, KUHF, Houston Public Radio, August 13, 2013.
- ”Liles in Hermann Park glow in full Bloom”, Molly Glentzer, Houston Chronicle. April 2013
- “100 Creatives 2012: Libbie J. Masterson, Artist, Curator and Creator”, Houston Press. Olivia Flores Alvarez
- “Libbie Masterson:Nuit”. Interview program , KUHF, Houston Public Radio, March 2012
- “Libbie Masterson: Storms Under Plexiglass”, Afrodet, The Loop Scoop, May 2010.
- “Night and Day with Libbie Masterson”. Stacey Holzer, Visualseen Fall 2010
- Texas Artists Today. By Catherine Anspon. Marquand Books. 2010
- “SKY” Front Row. Interview program on KUHF, Houston Public Radio, April 2010
- “For Art’s Sake” Lance Walker, Houston 002 December 2009
- “Revelry Report” Interview, KTRU 91.7 Houston, December 2009
- “Perspectives 162: Snow”. Front Row. Interview program on KUHF, 88.7 FM Houston. July 2008.
- “Revelry Report”. Interview, KTRU 91.7 Houston. July 2008
- Catherine Anspon, “ArtGirls”, Paper City, Houston. March 2008
- “Arms and the men” Dance Review, Molly Glentzer Houston Chronicle, Feb 9,2008
- HIWI, Houston It’s Worth It , published by ttweak LLC. 2007
- Sean Carroll “Ís” Houston Press. June, 2007
- Elaina J. Martin,”Ice Age”, Brilliant Magazine, Texas. May 2007
- Sharon Lorenzo, “Great Minds Think Alike”, In-Town Magazine, Houston. February 2006
- Ceelite. Case study published to Industry websites. 2006
- 2011-14Curator, Houston Center for Photography.
- 1996-PresentDesigner, Mariquita Masterson Design, Houston.
Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture, Skowhegan Maine. Board of Trustees.